A Shared Mission
Our mission is to champion our clients in their endeavours to complete their own missions.
Our clients are C-suite executives comprising:
- Business Leaders
- Sales Directors and Management
- Marketing Directors and Management
We optimise the return on investment in our clients’ corporate functions to accelerate growth and the attainment of strategic business goals.
Proposing is Expensive!
In most industries providing high value services and products into the B2B marketplace, the single most expensive element within the entire sales cycle is developing the winning proposal. It’s the most expensive item when you win and it feels much, much more expensive when you lose. Which, inevitably, you do more often than not.
The cost of proposal development usually starts at the “thousands of pounds” level and can run into millions, and that’s excluding the significant opportunity costs associated with not bidding for other deals that might be more winnable. Plus, factor in the time of directors and other senior managers who sit outside the dedicated sales and marketing team; so often top people have to be mobilised to assist with tenders and “must win” proposals. Developing proposals is a tough business.
Win Rates Too Low?
Are your win rates too low? How do your proposal development cycles feel … too long … too exhausting … just too much? Quantum’s Winning Proposal solutions can help.
- Live Bid Support – Get your “must win” bid over the line … and win it!
- Bid Strategy and Planning – Building a systematic approach to make you fundamentally stronger and better-prepared for all future proposals
- Training, Coaching and Workshops – Empowering you, via skill transfer, so your own enjoys the of improved win rates
Win More, Faster, Easier
Given the huge costs of developing proposals and tenders and the risks associated with not winning, why are so many organisations content with win rates of just one in five or worse? In some cases one in ten might be closer to the mark; a hugely inefficient and frustrating way of conducting business!
Quantum’s suite of proposal development services will:
- Drive your win rate to one in every three proposals or better
- Improve the overall quality of documents submitted to prospective clients in competitive tenders
- Reduce the development effort and cost associated with each tender process
Our proposal development services lead to your targeted prospects being delighted by the materials that you submit, whilst reducing the costs of proposal development. The overall result is an increase in sales revenues from opportunities necessitating proposals or formal tenders.