Quantum attaches great importance to your right to privacy and the protection of your personal data. We want you to feel secure and that when you deal with us your personal data are in good hands.
In addition, Quantum maintains the appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and / or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or unlawful destruction of or damage thereto.
What Information do we Collect?
We only collect data that you voluntarily choose to share with us and provide to us yourself (which may include your name, your organisation, telephone number and your email address).
How do we Use Personal Information?
Any data that you choose to provide to us is used solely to provide you with content relevant to your needs.
For legal reasons we need your consent prior to providing you with that requested content.
When do we Share Personal Data?
Personal data is treated with full confidentially and is never shared with third parties.
Where do we Store and Process Personal Data?
Your data is stored in the European Economic Area including the United Kingdom.
Your data will not be transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
How do we Secure Personal Data?
In order to protect you and honour our legal obligations we take measures to:
- Protect data against accidental loss
- Prevent unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure of your data
- Ensure business continuity and disaster recovery
- Restrict access to personal information
- Conduct privacy impact assessments in accordance with the law and your business policies
- Train staff and contractors on data security
- Manage third party risks, through the use of contracts and security reviews
How Long do we Keep your Personal Data for?
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary.
We maintain specific records management and retention policies and procedures, so that personal data are deleted after a reasonable time according to the following retention criteria:
- We retain your data as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you (in particular, if you have a contractual account with us)
- We will only keep the data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide services to you
- We retain your data for as long as needed in order to comply with our legal and contractual obligations
You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to certain exceptions, set out in applicable law) to:
- Request access to the personal data we process about you: this right entitles you to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to obtain information on and a copy of that personal data
- Request a rectification of your personal data: this right entitles you to have your personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Object to the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Quantum no longer processes your personal data
- Request the erasure of your personal data: this right entitles you to request the erasure of your personal data, including where such personal data would no longer be necessary to achieve the purposes described above
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that we only process your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent
- Request portability of your personal data: this right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of personal data that you have provided to Quantum, or request Quantum to transmit such personal data to another data controller
To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us. Please note that this will not affect our right to process personal data obtained prior to the withdrawal of your consent, or our right to continue parts of the processing based on other legal bases than your consent.
Contact us to exercise any of your rights.
Automated Decision-making and Profiling
Quantum does not deploy profiling or other automated decision-making based on data you have provided to us.
How to Contact Us
Should you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, your personal information, or if you wish to file a complaint please contact us by email, phone or letter.
By accessing and continuing to use this website users acknowledge and undertake to comply with this disclaimer. Quantum International Group Ltd (“Quantum” or “Quantum IGL”) retains the right to amend this disclaimer as and when it deems appropriate without notice.
Quantum endeavours to ensure that the data and other material in this website are correct and complete, but does not accept liability for any error made or omission from this website. The development of Quantum products and services is continuous and published information may not be up to date. It is important to check the current position with Quantum. To the extent permitted by law, Quantum disclaims all warranties, express and/or implied, as to the accuracy of any information contained on this website.
Nothing on this web site shall be taken as being an inducement or invitation to any person to invest or otherwise deal in Quantum shares. The information on this website should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness.
Quantum shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature, arising indirectly or directly from use of the data or material on this site, neither is it responsible for damages or losses caused by any delays, defects or omissions that may exist in the services, information or other content provided on this website, whether actual, alleged, consequential or punitive.
All contents of this website and any downloads thereof are owned directly by Quantum unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. Quantum International Group Ltd, 16 Queen Square, Bristol, BS1 4NT, England, UK. You are responsible for obeying all copyright laws and we permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidentally acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. All other use is strictly prohibited.
Access of this website for any illegal, unlawful or unauthorised purpose is strictly prohibited.
“Quantum” refers Quantum International Group Ltd (Company Number 09479453). Quantum works in close partnership with several carefully selected organisations to maximise our value add to you.
The information provided on this site is distributed with the understanding that we are not providing professional advice of any type. If you have a question requiring professional health advice, please seek the advice of a qualified professional in the relevant field.
Use of any Hyperlink
Quantum is not responsible for the content or any other website, including through which you may have gained access to our website or to which you may gain access from our website.
Where we provide a hyperlink to a third party’s website, we do so because we believe in good faith that such a website contains or may contain material which is relevant to that on our website. Such a hyperlink does not signify that Quantum has reviewed or approve of the connected third party’s website or its contents and in certain instances a hyperlink may connect you to a third party’s website containing views contradictory to those expressed on our website or otherwise held by Quantum.
Jurisdiction of this Website
Your use of this website, all downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms that shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You acknowledge and agree that all proprietary rights in the information received shall remain the property of Quantum. Reproduction, redistribution and transmission of any information contained in the website is prohibited.
Access to this website is confirmation that you have understood and accepted these terms.