What’s the Problem?
They can be so bad that they should really just get flushed down the toilet. And if we are being really harsh, dare we suggest that boring, smug presenters should also be encouraged to head off in that direction?
Bog standard presentations deliver their most important messages too late – by which time your audience’s attention has drifted irreversibly.
Invariably they focus too much on you and your offer rather than on what is actually important here … your client and your client’s business needs. And they look terrible … text, text, text … then a bit of gratuitous clip art.
Sales Presentations are Critically Important
But since many presentations to senior and powerful decision makers and buyers are required right at the end of the sales cycle, maximising your effectiveness and success at this critical stage increases your chances of winning the deal and dramatically reduces your overall cost of sale.
Quantum’s “killer presentation” services deliver powerful, high impact visuals, skills, techniques and a level of confidence just not available to your competitors. So, you are empowered to win more business, more reliably.
Quantum’s Killer Presentation Services
- Your Value – we work with you to develop powerful sales messages that resonate with your audiences and compel them to take action with you
- Design – the slides we create for you are magnetically visual
- Training, Consulting, Workshops – you receive all the support you need to leverage your new sales presentation in the most effective way
- Video – we’ll create video to be embedded into your presentation (or create a movie version of your presentation to bolster your suite of promotional assets)
- Educational (online) – the paradigm shift to online means that existing materials need to be refreshed to make them fit for purpose (or created from the ground up) to attract and maintain audience attention
Is the look and feel of a presentation – its visual style – the most vital ingredient of a powerful sales presentation? For most business audiences the answer is “no”, but your visuals are what helps build that all-important first impression. Get that wrong and you are out of the door. So we help you get the visuals looking great. But brilliant visuals, whilst, necessary, are not sufficient on their own.
If visuals aren’t the most important thing, then what is? Flip the roles. Stop thinking like a presenter. For a second put yourself in the audience. The audience wants to know what’s in it for them. What value can you bring to make their lives easier, better, more profitable. Clarity on how you deliver value trumps everything else (including bullet points delivered by an awkward presenter.
Which is why we start with value. Your value.