Some people believe that selling is an art – usually a “black art” – the preserve of the gifted few who were “born to sell”. And if you weren’t born to sell then it is impossible to have a successful career in selling.
That, of course, is total bunkum. Today the most effective sales performers know exactly what they need to do meet their targets. And they will be fully supported with world class systems and teams. Selling based on the cult of the gifted individual – the lone wolf – is increasingly a thing of the past. Which is why, for example, Gartner is projecting that during 2017 spending on CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems will top $36b. That’s billion. Why? Because without the right tools for the job sales people consistently struggle to hit quota. Whereas, when fully enabled and supported, trained sales people perform to their very best, adding maximum value to their clients and prospects as well as their own employer – you!
Quantum’s engagements build upon the science of selling. Sometimes relatively small adjustments can yield very significant and immediate results including:
- Redefinition of your value proposition to make it sharper, crisper, more relevant to your prospects
- Coaching for an important team member
- A refreshed proposal for a “must win deal”
- A new corporate sales presentation that really wows your audience
But it’s not always that simple – sometimes systemic change may be necessary to deliver the requisite performance gains. Systemic improvement may require:
- Sales performance training (for teams or key individuals)
- Sales process definition / re-definition
- The deployment of a new CRM system
- The integration of sales tools into day-to-day working
Whether small change or systemic change is required, Quantum’s core sales transformation services will provide you and your teams with sharper sales tools for success.