The Sales Playbook is your sales team’s secret weapon. Playbooks help your sales teams visualize, execute and win.
Whether you’re selling high-velocity, transactional solutions or managing a complex B2B sales environment, Revegy’s Playbooks help drive consistent process and execution. Playbooks increase win rates by completely aligning to the buying process and verifying customer buying activities.
Your Team’s Coach. Play by play. Sales Playbooks.
You have a well-paid and talented sales team. One that could crush the competition. And your number.
You need a repeatable process for applying the right resources at the right time.
But here are some of the challenges you may be facing:
Revegy’s Playbooks and Process overcome these obstacles.
Our Playbooks helps sales teams visualize, execute and win. Whether you’re selling high-velocity, transactional solutions or you need to sell more consultatively. Automating for inside, field or channel sales teams, we can help you drive productivity and revenue with our Sales Playbooks.
Your win rate and sales efficiency can skyrocket when you use our Playbooks and Process Maps to strategically engage with your customers, prospects and partners.
The Playbook Tools. Work smart and win more
Here are some ways Revegy can help you lead teams through the selling process to drive consistency and grow revenue.
Your Method to Win
The benefits of a structured approach and guided selling
- Increase scalability and efficiency through consistent execution
- Gain forecast accuracy by aligning your sales process with your customer’s buying process
- Support any process including inside sales, account management, channel management, demand generation and especially renewals
- Improve efficiency by focusing on high-value activities and the best next steps to take
- Improve your win rate through coaching and best practices
- Accelerate on-boarding by providing key tools, assets and learning when they’re needed
- Fast-track new product launches with a guided process and a wealth of “just in time” support tools – from value statements to objection handling capabilities
It delivers a single view with everything in one place – providing intelligence to inform your team and keep them focused where they should be.